The twins let Danny get them out of bed and snuggled with them for quite a while.
When they were finished drawing, they encouraged Dawn to build a tent.

Because Danny and Dawn were visiting at different times, I didn't want either the aunt and uncle or the twins to miss out on a visit. So, we skipped naptime. Made for a rough evening, but it was worth it.

Because Danny and Dawn were visiting at different times, I didn't want either the aunt and uncle or the twins to miss out on a visit. So, we skipped naptime. Made for a rough evening, but it was worth it.
Thomas didn't eat dinner - he fell asleep promptly in his chair. He would cry each time his head bobbed from side to side. He'd also cry each time I tried to unbuckle his seat to get him to a more comfortable spot. So, I just let him nap there for a short time.

No comments:
Post a Comment