We awoke late to a dreary day. While trying to figure out what to do with our lazy selves I received a phone call from Carolyn inviting us to play. Perfect - don't have to drive far and the kids are instantly entertained! And, I get adult interaction!


During lunch, Thomas got really lovey-dovey with me, as he has been doing. He'd pull me into his face and say, "wuv you Mommy." Then get me nose-to-nose and say, "nosey, nosey!"
Veronica, of course, spent a lot of her time gazing at Evalyn. "She has tiny hands," Veronica stated. To which Carolyn replied by showing her Evalyn's tiny feet.

Robert loved on his sister a little too.

After
nap time, Thomas wanted a new "toy" Judson had bought him while they were shopping together at Target. (It's actually candy.) It has a plane on the top. When you press a button, the
propeller spins and then middle lights up - kind of hypnotizing. Thomas stood up,
propellers whirling, and proudly stated, "My daddy bought me this." I replied, "Your daddy loves you, doesn't he?" He merely answered with a very proud looking smile and then went on to comment on the picture over my shoulder, "Daddy's kissing Mommy!"
This is one of my favorite pictures, taken by my friend, Debi whenI was on "house arrest" at 22 weeks - just a week before I was hospitalized.
We all talked about how Daddy loves us. When Daddy arrived home Thomas skipped all over the room and Veronica let out joyful, albeit ear-piercing, squeal. Both immediately insisted, "I want to hold you, Daddy."
1 comment:
this weather is getting me down! I honestly think I saw snow today. But - I hear it's going to be beautiful this weekend...(hope to see you at the MOD walk) - right?
Post a Comment