Veronica came to me with this statement: "My pants are walking." It took me a minute before I realized her pants were too long and she was walking on them.
During lunchtime I was trying to get the car packed for our trip to Chicago. I heard Thomas request more Turkey, so I told him I'd be there in a minute. I heard Veronica say, "You need turkey, Thomas?" Then I heard Thomas say, "Thank you, Sissy." I returned to the table to find Veronica with the turkey container, supplying Thomas with his needs.
This next bit slowed down the packing a little, but it's awfully hard to resist. Thomas has been approaching me during "Step In Time," sweetly looking me in the eyes and then saying, "I want to dance with you, Mary Poppins." What an honor to be his Mary Poppins. And to have my little guy want to dance with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment