Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Opie No Do That

"I want to see Deanna's doggie," was my greeting from Veronica this morning.

"Amber's doggie is at Amber's house." (See yesterday's blog for info on Amber's dog. And, yes, I guess Amber and Deanna do have similar characteristics.)

"I want to see the doggie."

"We are going to see a different doggie today. We are going to see Opie ."

"Opie no take Thomas's hat."



later at breakfast...

"I want to see Opie. Opie no take Veronica's cereal." (and so on and so on.)

So we did make it to Opie's house (and got to see Emily, Hannah, and Blake). Took them a while to warm up to Opie, but Veronica quickly became his shadow.

Thomas took to being able to cover himself up on Hannah's big bed all by himself.

Hannah charmed us. Blake flirted with me. (Or, I flirted with him - who's to say?) It was another wonderful visit with the Conleys!

No comments: