Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lions, and Tigers, and Hair - Oh, my!

Saturday, I hopped up and went to the biannual Southside Parents of Multiples club sale. I got a few fun toys and some extra summer clothes for Thomas (Veronica is well stocked in hand-me-downs).

When I returned the day was so gorgeous we had to do something outside. Judson required a haircut, so he drove the car two blocks over to see if he could get in for one. I walked the kids down to the barber shop. By the time we got there the haircut was almost over - good thing as Thomas was quite skeptical this was a surprise haircut for him or something. Veronica reminded us many times through the day, "That man cut Daddy's hair."

Since the timing worked out so well, we headed to the zoo. They each had their own agenda:
  • Thomas to see the giraffes (pronounced giraffe - es), elephants, lions, and hippos (don't think they have hippos!)... these were all the animals on the great Sonny hand-me-down he was wearing.
  • Veronica to ride the train. Unsolicited, she told us she cried last time, but would not cry this time.
They both faded pretty quickly from the sickly events of the previous week, but they enjoyed every second.







And a picture of Sunday night - just recaps how much we love spending time with Daddy.





No comments: