Monday, March 23, 2009

My Little Yogis

So, we went on one of those marathon walks (marathon for the doddling, not the distance) tonight. At one point Thomas just stopped and cozied up to the grass beside the sidewalk. I tried to talk to him, but he was in a zone. Veronica thought this looked like a good idea so she tried it out too.

I took a picture with my cell phone (as they stayed in this position for some time) and sent it to family. Danny wrote back and asked if Thomas was doing Yoga. I showed it to my friend, Kay, tonight and she said Thomas was actually in "Extended Child's Pose." A real Yoga pose!

2 comments:

designHER Momma said...

ha! they look like they dropped something in the grass and are desperately trying to find it!

Lauren and Jeff said...

Too funny! Your kids crack me up!