Monday, May 18, 2009
Twinning Over Some New Friends
Today we had the fortune of being invited for a play date by another mom of twins (and a newborn singleton!). Reagan and Claire are about 3 months younger than Veronica and Thomas. I've met Amanda through twins club, but more recently through MOPS. She invited us, Jennifer, Henry and Eleanor over too. The unfortunate part of the day was that Henry and Eleanor were sick, so we didn't get to play with them. Veronica and Thomas had not "formally" played with Claire and Reagan yet. (They may have seen them in the Moppette room.) They hit it off like old pals. The boys followed each other around throwing Play-Doh balls and the girls took turns pushing each other on the swing. All four of them found reasons to crack themselves up. I see more of these play dates in our future!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Am I allowed to be jealous?
Post a Comment