I've really enjoyed getting to know Jennifer. She shares that same longing and love for her departed twins as I do for mine. She appreciates the fun you can have loving every second you are blessed to have with your children on earth. Her twins are also two. (See pictures of the foursome together by clicking here.) She enjoys the same kind of books as I do and she's hilarious!
Jennifer inspired me to start blogging after I read her own blog. Today, I'd like to share what she wrote the other day about Mother's Day. I feel like I could have written it. I didn't know where to start, so I'm glad she did: Read Jennifer's blog. Happy Mother's Day, Jennifer!
The two who made me a mother.
The two who remind the world that I am a mother.
3 comments:
Beautiful post, beautiful pictures. It's amazing the strength you each have and the strength you've found in each other!
Hey, my name is Emily. I saw a link to your blog on Jennifer's blog. I worked with Jennifer's mom last year in southern Illinois.
What a wonderful post. Thank you for sharing your story and for being such a truly inspiring woman and mother.
Happy Mother's Day (a little late) to one of the most awesome mom's I know!
P.S. My blog is up and running ;)
Post a Comment