We have plenty of snow outside (around a foot?), a sled waiting, but oh - we're sick! Or at least Thomas is, poor guy.
Thomas has had a fever of 101+ for over 2 days now. If it's still there tomorrow, I'll call the doc. Otherwise, I'm just doing my best. He needs to be held incessantly, which makes Veronica feel left out and with no playmate. When we can, the three of us snuggle together (V's actually very patient). Yesterday T was just lethargic - today it's cranky, so I'm hoping that's an improvement. He is having spurts where he wants to play a little today too, so I'm hopeful. When he's not playing though, I have to guess what DVD is needed (not always the one he asks for!).
Right now he's watching Bob the Builder and playing while Veronica pushes her babies around in their "stwower." She keeps putting a dishtowel over them and saying they are "cozy." Once I inquired, "Are you cozy?" "NO!" was the reply. "Amy cozy."
Well, this first and brief break sounds as if it were over. I hope we are well enough for our first sledding experience before the snow melts!
***
Strike that - They were just begging to play with Play-Doh! Oh, it's nice to see him turning the corner and her so happy about it!
1 comment:
I hope Thomas is feeling better soon, so you can enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment