Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Sensational Saturday

This morning we had a great play date with Kasey and Dean and their mommies. The four of these toddlers are just months apart in age and all live in the neighborhood. They will all likely go to Little Flower together as well. There was just a little shyness in the beginning, but it was great fun. There was especially a lot of laughter at the lunch table.

Finally, an easy nap today which put them in a GREAT mood this afternoon. Loads of giggles and singing. They were especially happy to spend some quality time with Daddy, I could tell.

We went to Mass where they were super-well behaved. Just a few shout-outs to Bob (Fr. Bob, that is). Then, we went to Denny's for dinner. I happened to mention shopping (grocery) in the car and Veronica insisted we go shopping. So, we also had the smoothest grocery run in a long time too. We sang all the way home and then my family went to play while I prepared a snack for tomorrow's book club. It warmed my heart to hear all the laughter and excitement. Then I went to the living room to discover this:

No comments: