Friday, January 9, 2009

Here Come the Acrobats!

We were feeling a little claustrophobic today, so we invaded a neighbor's house. We had a good time at Kasey's, but didn't quite settled in a that nap afterward.

After about an hour, I went to check on the chatterboxes (they'd been pleasant). They'd removed the end of the blind and T was CHEWING the inside rod. Chewed the tip of it right off. Looked like he was chewing gum! He spit it out for me.

After an hour and a half, I went in after hearing a thud. Figured V climbed out of bed (since she'd climbed out of her pack-n-play at Mak's yesterday). I was greeted at the door by Thomas... followed by Veronica. I picked up the crying Veronica to console her (yet teach her "that's what you get for climbing out of bed"). All the while, Thomas was doing his football drills trying get around me and out the door. I put them back in bed. Thomas calmed down immediately, and Veronica took a little time to calm down. They did nap 2.5 hours after that though!

No comments: