Veronica:
- Calls nightgown, "nightengale."
- She's constantly telling us what she can do when she's big. "When I'm big, I can..." drink my own coke, wear underwear all the time, use an open cup with one hand...
- Now she's also into what she's too big for - like bottles or clothes that she's out grown. "When I'm little, I can wear this!"
- Often says, "It's kinda like ____, but it is ___." Example: It's kinda like it's blue, but it is blue.
- Is excited about things being scary - unless they really scare him - because he understands they are not real. "Spiderman's scary, but he's not real."
- Sings the line from Chim-Chimney, "A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be," but lucky usually comes out "yucky."
Both kids:
- Use the phrase "sounds like" when they mean "looks like." That sounds like a house.
- Still use one of my favorite phrases when they want to be held, "I want to hold you."
No comments:
Post a Comment