Hannah and Blake came over this morning for a visit. Hannah, as always, was a little slow to warm up, so we decided to do a craft. We made binoculars out of toilet paper tubes.
Once we were warmed up, we headed outdoors for a bike ride. Each kid over 2 had their own bike - they even formed a "train" as they proceeded up and down the sidewalk..jpg)
We played in the leaves, too...
.jpg)
"Thomas, I can't reach the leaves. Will you help me?"
.jpg)
"Let me give you a boost..."
.jpg)
"I think I can make it."
After our cousins left we got to eat dinner at Santorini's with Aunt Peggy. The flaming meals were abundant and quite a hit with the kids. As we were gearing up to leave, the belly dancer (who had just arrived and was about 60 years old) cornered us. The kids watched but kept themselves hidden. We were standing with our bags, ready to leave. It became apparent she would not let us leave without a tip. I found a dollar and tried to get the kids to give it to her. No way. So, I laid it on the table hoping she'd stick it in her waistband as she had done with other bills. No - not for the two year olds - you must give them a proper show... she stuck it in her cleavage.
No comments:
Post a Comment