Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hare crow.

Last week the kids made Scare Crows at Mamak's house. They were excited to show them off. We left them at Mamak's. And, as we're quite sure she needed to keep the TWO 30 inch tall scarecrows on her refrigerator, we went ahead and made some to decorate our house. They saw our neighbor taking a walk and had to rush out of the house to show him their creations.

Veronica was quite proud of her "hare crow." This is the most detailed face I've ever seen her draw. She started with the eyes (two circles with dots in the middle), and then drew a mouth. Then, for the nose she made two filled-in circles. I'm pretty sure it was two nostrils. But, then she decided the scarecrow needed another nose - hence, the third nostril.



Thomas filled the face with his favorite color - blue. He was very specific about what was what. He even drew a mustache. I like the way he sticks his tongue out now when he's concentrating.

No comments: