Still heading south, both kids were excited to know that they would be seeing Uncle Danny. Thomas stated, "Danny's not playing football today because he's not wearing a team shirt." Knowing my brother's wardrobe consists of 95% wrestling team t-shirts, I called Danny. Sure enough - he would greet them wearing a team shirt!
Veronica and Thomas had their first "butterfly" painting. (I had them paint on one half of a piece of paper and then fold it in half to give a mirror image. Then, I made one boy and one girl butterfly body.) These were their cards to Pa. I transcribed their messages to him on the cards as well.
From Veronica: Happy birthday, Pa. We love you. PS. Eat your pickles.
From Thomas: Happy birthday to you. PS. Strawberry
They saved Pa a few breaths and agreed to blow out his candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment