We had a full day planned post-nap, so I knew I had to get the cooking done before noon. Thomas and Veronica seemed to know and just played well together while I started cooking. By the time they were interested in starting something new, it was time to use the food processor... very interesting to the two toddlers. The mixer? Just as exciting. It's no wonder Veronica told me later, "Nosey [noisy] day!"
handy-dandy notebooks while Mommy cooks.
The twins must have been too excited thinking of the journey they were to take in the afternoon. So, after an hour or so of wild chatter in the cribs, we headed west to visit the friends in Plainfield. Anita and her girls were staying with family there, so we went to play. They talked about visiting "Hema" [Rehema] and "bread" [Bethany] up until they finally settled into napping in the car seats.
We had a wonderful greeting from the girls.
Anita planned a craft for us all to do. I'm not sure what was more beautiful - our children playing together so nicely, or Bethany's blue lips.
We stayed long enough for dinner... and even a bath! Four toddlers crowding into half a bath tub (not sure they noticed there was more back there) makes for tight quarters!
No comments:
Post a Comment