This morning Judson got up to get the kids - a ritual I do most morning as he is already off to work. They are usually in good spirits at this time, so we wanted to let him enjoy the early morning shift. I wasn't able to go back to sleep, so I just listened to the joyful festivities of snuggling, telling stories, and then off to coloring.
Later when we were all "up," Judson was changing Veronica on the changing table. I walked in as he had her standing up on the table to pull up her pants. She looked at me and said, "I cute."
A little later in the morning, Thomas was trying on a hat, looked at me and said, "I cute."
Judon worked most of the day (Saturday), but came home for dinner. After dinner the kids went off to play in the playroom while Judson and I finished dinner at the table. Veronica came back in dining room, walked right up to Judson and sweetly asked him to come play in the playroom. The love their daddy!
After the playroom activities were over they decided to empty a basket of their dirty laundry I had parked in the hallway. They took turns picking up different articles of clothing and telling each other, "cute."
No comments:
Post a Comment