We'd barely been back from vacation when Debi called and said, "I think we should have a yard sale at your house this Friday. What do you think?" I told her that I would have time to get through much but if she had stuff she could put it out. She encouraged me saying she'd set all her stuff up, watch the kids, and let me just look through the house and bring stuff out.
I'm so glad she did! I didn't sell a lot, but I did sell some bigger things (not for bigger money though) and got to spend the WHOLE day with Debi and Chloe. It was a blast. I hope we do it again (especially once I organize some things to sell). The kids got into it - and into the sale stuff. I think that's why Debi didn't sell those red or cream pumps...


No comments:
Post a Comment