Judson and I are both blessed to have great role models in our parents - and we are lucky enough that the kids get to know them so well. Father's Day is another special weekend because we love our Father's so much. They are both extremely dedicated, faithful, and fun providers - who teach us how to balance it all.
I would say our Father's Day weekend officially began on Friday when Thomas decided he wanted to build the Statehouse with his blocks. That's a nice tribute to Daddy.

Saturday we went to wish Daddy Gayle a happy birthday and a happy Father's Day. We hit the Jaclyn-pot! Mary Beth and Jaclyn were there visiting too, so we got to maximize our visit. Mama remembered how much the kids liked Big Boy (not necessarily the restaurant, but the Big Boy outside the restaurant). She bought them EACH a Big Boy doll. That was a hit!

Sunday morning we woke in North Vernon to wish Pa a happy Father's day. He got busy in the kitchen with two little helpers for a waffle breakfast.

The rest of the Struck crew was there so Danny, Dawn, Thad & Paula graciously skipped Mass and watched Veronica and Thomas.
After a great visit there, we headed back to Indy for a Father's Day dinner with the very special Daddy. We love him so much... I think I'll dedicate a special blog to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment