Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

Veronica

  • “Oh my Heavens!” – her new catch phrase.
  • I love you through and though!

 

Thomas

  • Judson asked Thomas if he was finished getting ready for bed. (He’s easily distracted, we have to remind him to complete a task many times before it gets started). His response this time was, “I’m reading a book by accident!”
  • Mom, that’s REALLY tall. Taller than a building, taller than a tree, taller than a skyscraper. Taller than Uncle Thad.

 

Both

They are really pulling for their birthday to be ASAP. The other day they were planning their birthday party in the car. Thomas wants to have his at Chuck E Cheese. Veronica would like to have hers in the school cafeteria.

while playing, Thomas picked up a girl toy and made it talk…

V: THOMAS! That sounds like a girl voice, not a boy!

T: Well, Veronica… I am a boy. I only have boy voice parts. My voice looks like this, see? (sings syllables)

V: You do it like this Thomas. (singing, “I love you.”)

T: I am a boy. I can’t do a girl voice.

And the winner is…

POOPY-POOP!

That’s exactly how they put it, often.

  • And the winner is poopy-poop.
  • Poopy-poop.
  • Let’s make a poopy-poop sandwich.
  • …and the variations are endless.

No comments: