Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thomas’s Camping Journal

This weekend we went camping at Clifty Falls State Park. The kids were extremely excited. Thomas made a journal of things to do when camping. I hope to post pictures of us actually doing these things later, but I wanted to share this first…

We set up the tent.

20111008 clifty falls 025

This is Thomas looking for sticks.

20111008 clifty falls 029

Thomas looking for leaves.

20111008 clifty falls 031

Catching lightning bugs. (We didn’t actually do this one… maybe next time.)

20111008 clifty falls 027

Toasting marshmallows.

20111008 clifty falls 028

Brushing his hair. (I think this symbolizes getting ready for bed, although he never brushes his hair!)

20111008 clifty falls 032

Mommy reading stories to lots (!?) of people.

20111008 clifty falls 030

Looking at stars through the tent window.

20111008 clifty falls 033

Sleeping in the tent. (Thomas in his sleeping bag – his head on pillow with his teddy bear.)

20111008 clifty falls 026

No comments: