- "I'm going to put my ring here because when I grow up I'm going to marry Daddy!"
- Veronica in our bedroom: "When we grow up, Thomas and I will get married and we will have this room and sleep in this bed."
- Reads and reads to her babies. She even makes up authors to the books, "by Cutie Smoosh"
- I was coming around the corner with Veronica. Thomas was seated with Deanna, with his back to us. "My Mommy's coming. I can smell her... she smells like chocolate!"
- "I like spinach. Especially CHOCOLATE spinach.
- "Mommy, guess what? When I close my eyes, Daddy looks like SUPERMAN!" Yes, I think he does too.
- "Hangburger" = Hamburger
Both
Judson was singing the kids to sleep the other night...
- Thomas: "No, Daddy! Don't sing a silly song!"
- Veronica: "Grandpa sings silly songs. But that’s OK because grandpas have to sing silly songs.”
No comments:
Post a Comment