Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

Veronica:
  • She noticed the surprise lilies that are coming up again in our back yard. "Mommy, I got these for you... at the store."
  • "Watch me do this! Are you watching?" Then she'll do something amazing... like cock her head to the side.
  • I was unashamedly bribing her to not wait until her diaper's on for naptime/bedtime to have a BM. Her response, "Mommy, you go poop in the potty all the time, so I can give you a prize too!"
  • I was listening to Judson singing the kids to sleep... Mary Had a Little Lamb, Baa Baa Black Sheep.... His finale was the Theme to Mission Impossible, a tribute Peter Graves... Veronica thought the name "Missi Impoplal" was hilarious!
  • "I'm sad because my Daddy's not here."
  • She's constant with the snuggles.
  • "Mommy, are you happy?" She's always checkin' in on me.
  • As quiet and shy as she can be, she made sure the teacher told everyone in her tumbling class that the light bulb in her bedroom was burned out.

Thomas

  • "Okie Dokie Arachoey!" (okie-dokie artichokey!)
  • "We don't throw poop. It's not a ball."
  • He was just sitting in the back seat, talking to himself, "Now. I know you're asking yourself..."
  • "Sissy, you're going to turn into a boy soon, and I'll be a girl." They both seem certain that they will grow into everything they see, Mommies, Daddies, babies, boys, girls...
  • "Hey guys, what's up?"
  • Constantly, "I love you Mommy." "I like you Mommy." "Mommy, I love my Daddy."
  • "I love you, Sissy."

Both

They like to look out for each other.

T: "I'll save you, Sissy."

V: "It's OK, Thomas, I can hold you."

No comments: