Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordful Wednesday


Veronica

  • Me: I'm going to clean. You can either play in the playroom or help me.
    V: I don't want to do THAAAAAAT!;
    Me: You mean you want to play in the playroom?
    V: Yup.
  • "hop chop" = cough drop
  • "I've got a question..." (usually followed by a statement)
  • She likes to play where I make the motions and sounds for her "babydollwithapacifier". She is the Mommy. "I've got a question, Baby. When you bonk your head and cry, I'll give you your pacifier." She says this repeatedly.

Thomas

  • Our Mommy is a very good mommy.
  • "soak" = sock
  • He is very interested in who sings what song and wrote what book.
  • "I'm Super-Thomas!"

Both

  • "Mommy, DON'T SING!"
  • I loves watching them both sound out and read words that aren't even on the page/cereal box/sign.
  • Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? WHY? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

No comments: