The kids are playing in the other room... I'm typing this as it happens...
V: Thomas, you have to come now. Mommy's asked you a lot of times. Mommy has to catch up with you. We can park here. You can go play.
T: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, it's time to take your sunglasses off for the soccer game!
V: Thomas, it's time to go!
T: No, I'm not the kid. (pause) It's over!
V: OK, let's go! (now talking to the baby in her stroller)... I'm going to buckle you up because you was runnin' away from me. I don't want you running away from me. Thomas can you have a hot chocolate from you.
T: OK. Ladies and gentleman do you have your sunglasses off?
V: YEAH!
T: Then... Get up!!
V: YEAH!
(lots of mumbling I can't hear about necklaces, soccer and sunglasses)
T: Let's go, Sissy!
V: Don't get my stuff!
T: I'm not!
V: Are you takin' my things?
T: I'm just playing with this.
V: I'm going to go get my stroller, Thomas!
T: Did you go here? I'm going to get a lemon at the shop.
now they are watching me type... T: Hey! You're spelling... What are you spelling? There's a T for ta-ta-ta Thomas! You're spelling Thomas. I love that. (runs off)
V: Thomas, can you open the door for me? (pretend door - we don't have one there)
T: rrrrrrrrrr....eeeeee.....
1 comment:
They are constant entertainment! Love it!
Post a Comment