VERONICA
- As I was leaving to teach my first Anatomy Lab, Veronica stopped me. “Mommy? You are going to teach, right? Well, if you can’t think of any crafts for them to do, we can talk about it later.” My little curriculum developer.
- In the tub, singing: “Legs, legs, glorious legs.”
- Asking me to role play with her, Veronica told me I could be Veronica “because I know you like to be Veronica… because I have long hair.”
THOMAS
- Thomas picked out a pair of shoes he was very happy with when shoe shopping. We wanted him to get them one size larger. After trying those on, he felt like he needed to keep shopping. His excuse not to get the ones he was originally certain about: “I don’t want those. They make me too fast. I’m afraid I’ll get hurt.”
- “What’s a Texas accident?” – Thomas inquiring after Judson mentioned someone’s Texas accent.
- “I know how to spell dot-com. Dot C-O-M.”
- “Grandma, we were talking, and we were wondering if we could stay with you for two weeks.”
- “We’re the best brother and sister!”
BOTH
V: I wish I could live in a castle.
T: I know how you could! If we were Lego people we could live in a castle.
No comments:
Post a Comment