- Overheard at naptime: "Thomas, do you know who is the Light of the World? Jesus is the Light of the World!"
- Singing A LOT lately - especially with the microphone. When she can't think up a song or make up her own words, she improvises with "tawn."
- When reading a book to herself or her babies, she often throws in phrases like, "she said."
T:
- "I need my wurman." (wristband) He takes them off, knocks his bare wrists on the ground, puts them back on and says, "See, now it doesn't hurt!"
- While crying: "I'm just sad. I don't want to be sad. I want to be happy."
- Picks one word and sings it to the tune of Jingle Bells, or Frosty the Snowman.
- Thomas was writing up tickets to a show. When handing them to Judson, Thomas would say, "Compliments of your friendly neighborhood Spiderman."
Both:
- Continually telling me what they can do now that they are "big."
Conversation overheard:
T: Do you want to play Christmas?
V: How do you do that?
T: You play with the baby Jesus. (refers to the Fisher Price Nativity set)
V: I want to be the Mommy & Daddy taking care of Jesus.
T: OK, I'll be the reindeer...
No comments:
Post a Comment