"I want to go where I was born." (When we mentioned visiting the nurses at the hospital then found out we couldn't due to H1N1)
"You need a maggot. This is my maggot." (Magnet)
Veronica does a lot of baby talk now - she likes to pretend she's a baby.
T:
"I've been working on the railroad, all the children come." (singing I've been Working on the Railroad.')"You're so snugly. I'm snugly. You're comfy."
He often tells me how pretty sissy is. Sometimes he compares her things to his: "Sissy's is pretty. Mine's is cool."
"You've got a beard on your leg!" (After touching my unshaven legs.)
Both:
"I'm getting very busy!" (dizzy - when spinning around)
"It's not working!" or "It's working!" This is in reference to whether or not they can pee when they sit on the toilet. Veronica's got it just about down minus sleeping and holding BMs in. She doesn't even need us to be in the room with her - she even washes her hands independently. Thomas is making grand progress.
Like me to "act like a baby" (their own command). Then, they tell me to cry. If I won't they tell me, "Daddy's not home." I guess this is very upsetting because it makes me cry. Then, they tickle me to make me happy.
1 comment:
Just caught up on all your beautiful pictures of your kiddos--they are getting so big! Hope your get-together over the weekend was successful!
Post a Comment