Someone in V's class must be talking about other holidays... V keeps running around the house yelling, "April FOUR!
On 12/18… Veronica came out of her bedroom, well after bedtime, every 10 minutes for over 2 hours. She was amazed she learned how to snap and had to show me.
Me: Veronica, you are becoming a wonderful artist.
V: I know. Aunt Dawn taught me.
Thomas
Thomas's Joke for the night...
Why did the bubble gum cross the road?
Because it was stuck to the chicken's foot!
While watching The Little Drummer Boy, “Bad guys don't usually sing, right Mom?"
T: Mommy, I wrote you a book. (Hands me a folded piece of paper with scribble on it.)
Me: Can you read it for me?
T: It's called "Cutting for Stone 2". No, "Cutting for Stone 3." It says, "They were cutting for stone, and when there were no more trees, they did not cut anymore.”
All Together Now…
We were discussing which adult was going to take the kids to the library this afternoon as we both felt under the weather.
V: I know. You can both stay here and rest. Thomas and I can go by ourselves.
Me: Who's going to drive?
T: Well, I don't know how to get to the library (we were speaking of Glendale), so I guess Veronica can drive.
V: But if it's our library (Irvington), I don't know how to get to that one, so you can drive.
Case closed.
Early in the morning, snuggling in bed with me...
V: I'm so energized!
T: I'm so hydronated!
V: What is hydronated?
T: It's when something falls off your head.
Speaking about his friend who plays very energetically, "He needs to be careful with my toys. They are very delicatated."
V: What does 'delicatated' mean?
Me: 'Delicate' means that they can get hurt or break easily.
T: Yeah, because they are made in China.
No comments:
Post a Comment