Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wordful Wednesday, November

Veronica

V's response to her friend who has a strawberry allergy: "Well, I'm only allergic to alligators.”


You know when the kids spent the entire weekend with Aunt Peggy. Veronica, telling me about where she bought her new "motor"(bi)cycle... "You don't live in my town. I got it there. I live in Brown County.”


I was telling Veronica to be patient as I was older than her before I could snap my fingers

V: I'll be able to when I'm 62?
Me: Yes. How old do you think I am?
V: 23.


Thomas

Responsibility? I'm a Star Wars character - not a wild goose chase!


Mom, can I ask you a question? Why do hunters... Well, you know... um... Well, why do they.... You know... well... Let me think of a question.


My favorite Thomas word right now: "Poinky"
It seems to translate to pointy or pokey.


All Together Now…

V:I'm sooooo permanent!
T: I am haberjized!

No comments: