Veronica
- Her profound repeated statement for the last few days has been, "Hey! sugar tastes like suckers, and alien sounds like alien."
- Can I sell pottery?
- While Judson was serving dinner while I was still at work: "No, I want to go last because I'm the Mommy."
- V: Mommy, You be a good, bad guy!
Me: How do I do that? (You know I had to ask because I would be told I was doing it wrong however I interpreted it!)
V: Just pretend! - I like to go wherever my flip-flops go.
- Her response to me telling her brother to behave: "I am being very have."
Thomas
- While playing dress up, Thomas asked for his costume off: "I want to be me. I'm just pretending."
- GUUUYS! Come heeeeere. I have something special to show you... It's the Poker! (Brings out the Criterion to show us a picture of the Pope. He's claimed he's a super hero whose power is to poke the bad guys. I also like it that he was reading the Criterion while on the toilet.)
- He was telling me there were "maunchsters" under the table getting his feet. I told him I'd scare them away and he said, "No, Jesus will get them. He is strong.
- Durfent = different
- T excitedly on the phone to Daddy: Daddy, Daddy! I found Q U. They are together!!! In a word! They make the "kwah" sound!
Judson: Wow, What is the word?
T: Mommy, what's the word?
Me: (long pause) .... liquor.
Both
Middle of the night, T wakes from a bad dream and relays it to Daddy.
V, who we didn't know was awake, chimes in out of nowhere: "And then, I turned into a superhero and..."
T: "No, it was MY dream!"
No comments:
Post a Comment