- Rolling paper = wrapping paper - guess because it comes in a roll!
- "I'm a girl; you're a girl; Grandma's a girl... Thomas is a boy; Daddy's a boy; and Pa is a boy!" Says each with a grin. So proud to be a part of the fairer sex!
- "Ma- sha- sheen." machine? We think it's the carts at Meijer that have cars with a Dora DVD player in them.
- Loves to help. She is such a Mommy at heart. "I'm a Mommy just like you." Grandma said that she took them to the bathroom at church last weekend and Veronica so wanted to help Thomas. "I'll hold him on the potty." She got some toilet paper for him too.
- At nap time I hear the yelling through the window to the neighbors, "Richard and Paula, we're sleeping again!"
T:
- "We're (or "not" at times) sitting in a circle!" The update at every meal as to if we fill the table (circle or oval) all the way around.
- "Panana" = banana.
- Grandma took them to the park the other day. They were swinging in ellipses on the tire swing. He asked to get off. The explanation: "It makes my neck kiwi."
- Overheard talking to himself in the backseat:"That was a lot of fun. For more fun go to pbskids.org." Hmm....
- Has to bless "Spiderman and Superman" at every prayer now. In my head, I see them as our troops.
Both:
- Fruit Lips = Fruit Loops ( Treat we eat on weekends when Daddy's home for breakfast)
- Conversation heard upon waking... T: I have two Spiderman books in my bed. V: When I'm a boy, I'll have FIVE Spiderman books in my bed.
- They are amazingly good at following the rules of English. They've both said "mine's" for a long time, just as you would say, "This is Veronica's." The new word is "dooze"... in place of does.
- Song being sung quietly loudly from the nursery now at nap time: "I've got underwear. I play the guitar!"
- They've been including Julianne and David a lot... After the Nov 9 visit to the cemetery, Veronica said, "I want Julianne and David to catch up with us." On the way to church one day, Thomas said the same thing. Thomas shows me things and says, "This one is for Sissy, this one is for Julianne and David, and this one is for Thomas.
No comments:
Post a Comment