Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gotta start somewhere, right?






















So, I always thought I'd be that super-mom who kept track of all the babies first, maybe record them on video, put together a nice scrap book. Uh, well, that has not happened. I love my kids so much, but I just haven't been on top of that. I've relished it all though!!

So, let's start now.
Veronica and Thomas are 22 months old. We are a few days away from Halloween. We had a fabulous weekend palling around with Daddy. We went to the Zoo Boo in our Bee and Lady Bug outfits on Friday. We followed that up with a visit to the nurses on 2 South who helped us get through our pregnancies (and a quick ride on the monorail!).

On Saturday we went to a very cold Irvington Halloween Festival (in our costumes, compliments of our friend Carolyn). Lots of festivities... and dogs... "ffff..." ... that's what a dog says. After EVERYONE napped, we ate some sloppy joes with jack-o-lantern faces cut out of melted cheese. They were a lot more entertaining to V&T than they were dinner.

We still hear where EVERY pumpkin is when we are out - they have pumpkin radar. That, and peecee (police) car radar - they even get the unmarked cars every time! :)

No comments: